KPSC Recruitment 2013|Excise Sub-Inspector jobs in Karnataka| Graduation jobs in Karnataka Police 2013
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites Online application from Indian citizens for filling up of the 550 vacancies of Excise Sub-Inspectors and Excise Guards post .Eligible and interested Candidates may
apply via Online mode before 09 jan 2013.More details are given below :
KPSC Recruitment 2013 vacancy details :
Number of vacancies : 550
Name of posts :
1. Excise Sub-Inspectors - 200 posts
2. Excise Guards (Men & women ) - 350 posts
Age details : Candidates can see age details in notifications details.
Educational Qualification :
1. For Excise Sub-Inspector post : Graduation in any discipline from recognized University or Institutions.
2. For Excise Guards post : S.S.L.C or its equivalent from govt recognized institutions.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs.300/-.
2. SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs. 25/-.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and personal Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply only through Online mode as on before 09/01/2013
Opening Date to Apply Online : 10 DEC 2012
Last Date to apply Online : 09 Jan 2013
Click Here to apply online KPSC 2013